H Beam Sleepers
Steel H Beam sleepers are used in the railway tracks running over-bridges where a resilient ballast bed cannot be used.
- Steel channel sections are welded together to obtain the required strength.
- Running rails are fixed to the canted bearing plate using clip and bolt rail fastening system.
- Guard rails are bolted directly on the sleepers.
- Rubber pads are placed under each rail/sleeper to absorb shocks and dampen vibrations.
- They are hot dip galvanized to enhance the service life of the product.
H-beam Steel Sleeper are able to handle the dynamic loads of trains on non-ballasted open deck steel girder bridges.
- A single rolled H-beam section with adequate bearing area, robust structure and accurate dimensions are more suitable for the tracks running over bridges.
- Canted bearing plates are riveted on the sleeper to hold the running rails using rail elastic fastening system.
- Zero/full load fastening system on H-Beam Sleepers is used as per client requirement.
- Zero Load Toe Fastening System (ZLTF) Ensures That Rail Creep Or Thermal Expansion Forces Aren’t Transmitted To The Girders. Elastic Fastenings Involve No Extra Maintenance Tools.
- H-beam sleepers facilitate provision of long welded tracks on bridges.